I do, still
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
the darkstar
"The rest of the world would be aghast I am sure. But a small portion of it - the parts that know me well - would not be surprised at all," Ronin says a touch proudly. Especially given the nature of where those pinches were coming from; the Huntsman doesn't want his ass cheek ground into dust today, thanks.

Trying to shy away from the obnoxious nuzzling but having absolutely nowhere to go (given that he's, you know, holding onto Remi), its with an amused smile that he takes the other man's pause. Not knowing what to expect between the spectrum of delight and abhorrence, he's nonetheless grinning to hear Remi's reply.

"Wrong, huh?" He chuckles, already walking them over to the bed (having to navigate the comfortable clutter of their home particularly carefully, lest Remi kick an ornament or a cup off a countertop). "Well, commoner in you or not, I am not going to stop you from remaining a Taliesin. I'm quite taken with it."

He sets his husband down onto the bed as if he's some fragile and exquisite prize, but rather than drawing back away from him, Ronin chooses to blanket him with his weight instead. "It is good to be home."
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
the lullaby
And you should know,
I left but never lost my place
"Mmm." Remi hums in agreement, though truthfully he's only half listening (you'd be distracted too if you'd just married Ronin Taliesin for the second time and were currently clutched in his very manly arms).

"Speaking of having a commoner in you..." The Lullaby murmurs, and though this might be the lowest of low-hanging fruit, gods it makes him chuckle just the same. Raising an eyebrow as he reaches for Ronin, Remi wraps both legs around his husband's waist to keep him close. "Home is anywhere, with you." He adds, though this will be the last sweet thing Remi has to say for the next several minutes little while.

Having already agreed that certain rituals when it came to their second wedding were not to be skipped, it's with hands already trying to steer Ronin out of his clothes and lips torn between cursing his husband's buttons and planting kisses on every ounce of golden skin, that Remi focuses his attention.

~FIN
and these nights I miss you most
my heart is yours to break
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.