follow the feather lined roof
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
 The
Nightingale
Phoebe smiled brightly, glad that her plant was appreciated for what it was. "It can grow organs too." she confirmed. "It's not as advanced as Stormbreak medical magics and tools but I certainly think it has its uses. The only downside is it must be watered with blood to grow body parts. But the local butcher always has plenty of that lying around." she said, happy to further explain the mechanics of the plant.

She looked up at the nest and smiled. "That should be perfect!" she said. With those feathers she should have plenty to bring to Frey for her quest!
'cause I think everyone
deserves a chance to fly
Code blatantly stolen from Sky
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ray
If falling actually different
then flying?
Ray nodded, cataloguing the information in the back of her mind. "That's still incredible. Especially since blood from butchers works." It'd be something else entirely if it required human blood. That kind of price would be far more difficult to pay. A mess of ethics too. It'd be a mess if the blood specifically needed to be of the person who was getting the organ in particular.

When Phoebe confirmed her idea, Ray grinned. "Perfect!" With that, the Attuned quickly shifted into her shangyang form. The pale bird then launched into the sky, circling the nest and startling a few hels into flight. Landing on the nest, she quickly snagged a bunch of feathers in each talon. Once they were secure, she landed in front of Phoebe and shifted back.

"Here you go!" Ray held out her arms full of feathers.
Origional photo
Copyright Cknowles 2010
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
 The
Nightingale
She watched in awe as Ray shifted and flew up into the air. Briefly she wondered what it would be like to have a shift that flew. How exhilarating it must be to soar across the skies - convenient too for personal travel. Of course, she much preferred bird shifters to actual birds. They were far less unsettling. Perhaps that was why her own shift remained tethered to the earth.

A smile spread across her face as Ray held out the feathers. She took them and carefully stowed them in her basket. "Thank you so much for your help. It was so good to meet you." Phoebe said, knowing she had other places to be and commitments to see to - and so surely too did Ray. "I'll stop by your clinic with my plant sometime so you can see it." she said, before heading on her way.

-FIN
'cause I think everyone
deserves a chance to fly
Code blatantly stolen from Sky