Training Last One Standing
{SE} {Training} with Alex
Lisbeth Elliea
Soldier

Age: 20 | Height: 4'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 6 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Terra Omen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Finally catching her breath, Lisbeth frowned at the cutlass. In stories, at least, the cutlass was the classic pirate weapon. She didn't want to jump to any conclusions, but Alex's evasive explanation certainly lent weight to the theory.

For a moment, she considered what to do. As a soldier, she was part of the city defense, not law enforcement. She had no jurisdiction over dealing with pirates. Nor did she have any evidence that the woman had actually committed any crimes. Just the implication that Alex was a ne'er do well.

"If you're on the side of the Old Gods," she said, "you should join the fight. You've certainly got the potential for it. Probably more experienced than half the recruits here." She nodded towards the barracks. Of course, she was the youngest member of her squad, so she fell more into that inexperienced category than most. Not that she would admit it.

"Lots of people are going to die," she said. "All because of the sacrilege of the New Gods, their followers, and their vile, unnatural creations. We need all the help we can get."
Alex Moore

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Alex

Alex snickered slightly as Lisbeth processed her words. She had a feeling that the soldier got it, but the pirate had no intention of elaborating. Where was the fun in that?

Alex rolled her eyes playfully at Lisbeth's continued urging, "I never said I wasn't going to fight. I already plan to. I just won't be stationed in Stormbreak for it." No, she'd be out on her ship, going wherever she was needed. That's what she'd told Frey after all.

But even the pirate grew somber at the soldier's next words, "I know. And it's going to be all over Caido." Alex sighed and glanced out towards the sea. "I best be getting back." She chuckled softly before throwing the soldier one last bone, "My ship's repairs are probably done, so off I go."

Alex rolled her shoulders and walked off, stopping to ruffle Lisbeth's hair as she went, "Stay safe in the coming days, kid." With that, the pirate returned to her ship and back to the sea to prepare for the coming fight.

-{FIN}
If you can't catch a wave
Then you're never gonna ride it