[SEASONAL EVENT] lifesized
For Seiji
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Turning at the sound of his name—serendipitous meetings seemingly as prevalent as monster encounters in this place it would seem—the alchemist returns Seiji's smile with a sunny one of his own that seems to light up his entire face. Walking towards the musician until the distance between them is suitably lowered. "I was actually." Remi replies with a mischievous glint in his pale eyes, the playful timbre of his tone ringing clear despite his efforts to keep his voice low. "You, as it happens. I was wondering if you would be able to assist me with something?"

Gone is the man with shadows lining the corners of his eyes and with the weight of more than death on his shoulders. Instead Remi appears younger somehow, or perhaps just more his age. Whether or not Seiji will be surprised or even inclined to help with the alchemist's strange task Remi isn't sure yet. Though given the conversation the two had over their game of ... well, Remi didn't actually know, which was part of the reason why he was here, he was inclined to think that his new friend would be amenable to lending his assistance.

Яemi

I'm holding on to all the pieces of my heart's debris, until it's time
I'll pull it together and fix myself eventually & know it's mine
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] lifesized - by Remi - 03-09-2019, 03:51 AM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] lifesized - by Seiji - 03-09-2019, 06:54 AM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] lifesized - by Remi - 03-09-2019, 04:02 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] lifesized - by Seiji - 03-13-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] lifesized - by Remi - 03-18-2019, 06:30 PM