take it on the run
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
i'm the lights out, i'm the guard down
the bated breath you take, you take and hold
She still averts his gaze and he’s not entirely sure how to seemingly remedy this situation – wonders if it’s even his fault that this had happened. After all, he’d simply just been taking his own notes, silent, until she’d literally ran into him. The use of mi’lord does raise more hackles, the feathers on his arms flexing again as he rumbles out a soft laugh to cover up the discomfort the title brought. “There’s no need for mi’lord.” But still, the way she talks and then begins to shake?

Yeah, something’s off here.

His arms fold in front of him, the feathers disappearing and revealing just the usual suntanned skin (at odds with the paleness of the Ascended here in the Grounds), and he leans forward a fraction. “I think I’m mostly just confused as to what’s brought… This sort of reaction? If you’re from Torchline, you’d know I was the Governor there for some time and was previously close with their current Queen.” It doesn’t quite add up, why she’s acting so afraid so suddenly – as far as he knows, there isn’t anyone that’s actually out there afraid of him.
i'm the shade of doubt, i'm the mask and shroud
i'm the burning out, i'm the lie you tell, the lie you tell yourself
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Lisbeth Elliea
Soldier

Age: 20 | Height: 4'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 6 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Terra Omen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Torchline. Right. She was supposed to be from Torchline.

Lisbeth's mind raced. The man's words more or less confirmed what she'd thought. He was the leader of these lands. The leader of lands she was soon to be at war with.

She suddenly shot up from her chair. "Right. No reaction! I'm fine. You're fine. We're...fine."

She started backing away, a nervous smile on her lips.

"I should...really be going now. Thank you so much for...for the water. You've been too kind. I'm really sorry to have been such a bother."

She gave him another awkward bow, then turned and started to leave at a brisk pace.

{end}