appointed to see this through
for Safrin <3

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
Safrin’s lips curl into a tired, but pretty smile as she nods. “I quite like Harper, you know. He has come to see me in the past, though it has been some time…” But war and fatherhood would do that to the best of them, Safrin well understood. “I am glad that you have found happiness in this life. You truly deserve it.” Not wanting to rush the moment for what she was going to ask would surely be more than Maeve might ever have expected, instead the goddess slowly drinks her wine as she considers all that has already occurred, and all that was still to come.

“You have grown so very strong Maeve over these past few years. Torchline has flourished under your leadership and your devotion has inspired many. I hesitate to ask anything more of you…but I’m afraid that I must.” Setting down her glass, Safrin reaches her hands out that she might take Maeve’s in her own. “The Voice cannot win, Maeve. The darkness which would befall this land…it would devastate all we have built. Everything we have done would be torn down. I would be gone again, as would the others. Mort, Rae, and Vi would likely be banished as well once the Voice was able to gather enough strength…” Smiling, though it was a token gesture at best, Safrin shakes her head.

“And you have grown so strong…would you go with the demigods and Deimos to the Cordillera? Will you fight not just for Torchline, but for all of Caido?”
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
appointed to see this through - by Maeve - 10-13-2022, 04:09 PM
RE: appointed to see this through - by Safrin - 10-17-2022, 05:55 PM
RE: appointed to see this through - by Maeve - 10-17-2022, 08:41 PM
RE: appointed to see this through - by Safrin - 10-20-2022, 06:37 PM
RE: appointed to see this through - by Maeve - 10-21-2022, 01:02 AM
RE: appointed to see this through - by Safrin - 10-21-2022, 02:10 PM
RE: appointed to see this through - by Maeve - 10-22-2022, 02:47 PM
RE: appointed to see this through - by Safrin - 10-24-2022, 05:09 PM
RE: appointed to see this through - by Maeve - 10-28-2022, 03:26 PM