new library card
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
Phoebe couldn't help her slight snicker at Remi's expense given the way his face contorted. "Glad to hear I haven't moved to a tyrannical place." she said with a grin. But she paused, pondering his supposition that more knowledge would have prevented what had occured with Celosia. "I don't think it would have prevented it. Any god could have shown themselves. And would any of us have really believed gods existed?" They had not been specific in their prayer after all, and coming from a world with no gods it would have sounded like a fantasy not reality.

"You know, I stopped thinking of that experience as wholly awful a long time ago. It started me on my path to being a fuller, bolder person." she said softly, fingers running over the cover of one of the books. "Without Frey, I would still think a happily ever after existed." And it didn't. It never had. Her preconceived notions had stunted her and left her ill prepared for the realities of the world. Frey had opened her eyes, and guided her on the path of personal growth.

The Nightingale glanced at her friend as he mentioned his daughter, smiling a bit. "Feeling protective?" she said with a knowing smile. In his shoes she would feel the same. Frey had not brought him the same joy they had brought her. "If you want, I can talk to her and educate her on how to behave around Frey?" He couldn't stop her from seeking out the god, but perhaps he could make sure she was better prepared than Celosia, him, and her had been.

That's why he had kept the books after all, right?
don't look back, you're not going that way

Messages In This Thread
new library card - by Phoebe - 10-13-2022, 08:26 PM
RE: new library card - by Remi - 10-24-2022, 06:02 PM
RE: new library card - by Phoebe - 10-24-2022, 06:20 PM
RE: new library card - by Remi - 10-26-2022, 03:16 PM
RE: new library card - by Serendipity - 10-26-2022, 03:16 PM
RE: new library card - by Phoebe - 10-26-2022, 04:01 PM
RE: new library card - by Remi - 10-26-2022, 05:00 PM
RE: new library card - by Phoebe - 10-27-2022, 07:30 PM
RE: new library card - by Remi - 10-29-2022, 06:52 PM