What is My Purpose?
Pray Thread for Frey
Lisbeth Elliea
Soldier

Age: 20 | Height: 4'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 6 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Terra Omen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lisbeth's breath caught in her throat. She started shaking. Her eyes went wide.

She immediately bowed all the way to the ground, forehead touching the soil. She closed her eyes tight.

"Frey..." she whispered.

Her mouth went dry. She couldn't find words. She was speaking to one of the gods. She had heard stories of those who heard the voice of the gods, but it had never happened to her before.

It took some time before she could find her words. She licked her lips, her forehead still touched against the ground.

"I..."

She cleared her throat.

"I have no doubts about my own purpose. I never have. My heart is fixed in its purpose. But I was given heed by Lady Phoebe to ask for your guidance, and your grace. If you would not ask otherwise of me, I will continue on my own path, and fight as I have trained to do. But if you did ask otherwise..."

She trailed off, her thoughts spinning around inside her head. What she was about to say felt like blasphemy. But she had to be honest.

"Even if you told me not to fight, I would fight anyway. Even if doing so meant I must fight alone, without your blessing, I cannot stray from that path. Even still, I hope to be offered your blessing, that I might serve the Old Gods to the best of my ability. And if you would offer me any commands, save the one I cannot grant, I will devote my very being to performing Your Will. You need only give the command."

She kept her eyes closed, head touching the ground. She awaited the deity's response.

Messages In This Thread
What is My Purpose? - by Lisbeth - 10-14-2022, 01:33 AM
RE: What is My Purpose? - by Frey - 10-17-2022, 05:09 PM
RE: What is My Purpose? - by Lisbeth - 10-17-2022, 05:43 PM
RE: What is My Purpose? - by Frey - 10-18-2022, 06:29 PM
RE: What is My Purpose? - by Lisbeth - 10-18-2022, 10:19 PM
RE: What is My Purpose? - by Frey - 10-20-2022, 05:07 PM
RE: What is My Purpose? - by Lisbeth - 10-20-2022, 05:31 PM
RE: What is My Purpose? - by Frey - 10-20-2022, 07:08 PM
RE: What is My Purpose? - by Lisbeth - 10-20-2022, 11:07 PM