Diamonds in the Rough
for Sah; Frey quest item
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
...look into a wolf's eyes. You'll never be the same again.
Sah let out a genuine laugh, "Touche. It'd be boring to just watch." Nerve-wracking too. Curse his protective instincts but he'd be incapable of not jumping in to help any of his fellow Halovians.

Continuing to force ice to fall off the cave walls, Sah got out some of his raging emotions. Tal's willingness to help made his shoulders relax slightly. The comment about whiskey making him chuckle. "Shame."

Letting out a small sigh Sah spoke, "I met a soldier from Stormbreak. Young thing, probably mid-teens at the oldest. But...she hates Abandoned. So much so that she questions the Old God's judgment about them even though she's so clearly devoted to them. I.. I tried to explain to her that not all Abandoned are future Voices in the making."

Sah grew quiet for a moment before continuing, "But she refused to listen. So, I at least tried to get her to understand that raging about an entire race, many of which should be her allies, was dangerous. And that if the wrong person heard her, she could get herself killed. She apparently took this as me claiming that Abandoned were 'so much more powerful than any other race and that we should be respected for it'."

The Abandoned shook his head, "Me showing her my magic to try and get it through her head only made her think that I was one who went around using my magic to throw my weight around. And not as an example fo what I meant by how it could be dangerous. She was terrified of me. "

Sah tsked, "I just. I'm well aware of what I am. Abandoned Outlanders are the lowest of the low outside of Ascended in the eyes of the Old Gods. Having someone so clearly racist against us, it fucking sucks. But I can't even hate her. She's clearly lost family defending Stormbreak. She's clearly a product of her upbringing. But she's so damn young and clearly has some kind of lung disease that weakens her. I just... Tal.. I'm really worried that she's going to get herself killed."

The Abandoned fell silent, musing over the mess of a conversation he'd had with Lisbeth. "And being called a Voice in the making just..." Sah shook his head. That had hurt the most if he were being honest. He was proud but he didn't think he was that arrogant. He'd never see himself as above the Gods. But for anyone to think him capable of it left a bad taste in his mouth. "I'm not like that, right?" The last question was almost a whisper, Sah hated the fact that he was even asking it. But he knew Tal would be honest with him.
Sah

Messages In This Thread
Diamonds in the Rough - by Talyson - 10-18-2022, 11:20 PM
RE: Diamonds in the Rough - by Sah - 10-18-2022, 11:38 PM
RE: Diamonds in the Rough - by Talyson - 10-18-2022, 11:54 PM
RE: Diamonds in the Rough - by Sah - 10-19-2022, 12:07 AM
RE: Diamonds in the Rough - by Talyson - 10-19-2022, 12:19 AM
RE: Diamonds in the Rough - by Sah - 10-19-2022, 12:35 AM
RE: Diamonds in the Rough - by Talyson - 10-19-2022, 01:02 AM
RE: Diamonds in the Rough - by Sah - 10-19-2022, 01:17 AM
RE: Diamonds in the Rough - by Talyson - 10-19-2022, 01:40 AM
RE: Diamonds in the Rough - by Sah - 10-19-2022, 01:51 AM