the last of us
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
liars and lovers combine tonight, we're gonna make a scene
"I was hoping you'd say that," Neron purrs right back, leaning into the hand that runs through his hair, the fingers that trail down and along his jaw. He almost wishes he could still feel pain - or that Sunjata was the type to yank his head to the side or scrape his fingernails across his cheek - but alas, they will just have to make do. (And fuck if he's complaining).

The Flood finally frees himself and Neron swats his hands away so he can take over, though the Hailstorm is nothing if not a man who asks for trouble. So it probably isn't a surprise that he's a perfect fucking tease when it comes to giving pleasure, his hands running up the length of Sunjata's thighs while his mouth presses hot kisses against his skin, never once considering giving his cock an ounce of attention.

Hopefully he'll be forgiven, though, when he sinks his teeth into the soft flesh just above the other man's right hip. The crackle of ecstasy that floods him is enough to have him moaning against the blood that springs up against his lips, his fingers flinching against the back of the Flood's legs.
Neron
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4967
Mature Content Warning 
better get to diggin' while my body's getting cold.
i keep tryna fight it so just promise when i go, you'll bury me low
He could do all those things Neron, he just doesn’t know that a heavy hand is wanted when it comes to the Ascended. Instead, he prefers it for himself similarly, but he can make do depending on which is most preferred.

There is a bit of surprise when Neron bats his hands away, a warm husky chuckle leaves him as he obliges, hands finding Neron’s shoulder this time instead, knowing full well that he’ll need something to hold onto when Neron sinks his teeth in. There’s anticipation in the goosebumps along his skin, the cool kisses, the hands on his thighs trailing up has his length twitching, a huff of a sound leaving him.

At least, until those teeth sink in. His legs tremble, hands pressing against Neron’s shoulders, a sharp gasp of a moan leaving him as the surge of pleasure courses through him. “Holy fuck,” he groans, the heat racing through his body.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Neron's mouth is a little busy, but his agreement rumbles through his chest and throat nonetheless. He wants to sink hard into this pleasure, to bruise and tear with the force of the sudden and shuddering waves of feeling, but he manages to keep his nerve - just. (And it's a shame that neither man knows of the other's proclivities and doesn't have the concentration to be able to speak up about it).

Alas, Neron is sure they'll make do. Gasping in a breath of air he doesn't need as he releases Sunjata from the bite of his fangs, his hands are already taking over. Gripping and squeezing the base of the other man's cock, it's with bloody and swollen lips that he lavishes the length of him with attention. Humming around him, the Hailstorm pulls away only with the intention of freeing himself from his own pants, shifting back on the bed as if to invite Sunjata closer.
Neron
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Hands press hard against Neron’s shoulders, his weight pushed into the other man as his legs tremble with the sensitivity that the bite brings. When Neron pulls away and sense comes back to him — drowned out immensely by the way the room gives out its own sensations. And finally, attention is given to his cock, bringing another spark of pleasure racing to his stomach, down his legs.

It’s relieving and yet tense all the same the second Neron pulls away, the Ascended freeing himself from his own clothes and Sunjata takes the moment of clarity to slip his boots and pants off the rest of the way, immediately sinking to a knee as he climbs onto the bed, hovering over the Ascended as he approaches, lifting a hand to rake through the crop of blonde, giving into those more primal sort of needs as claws extend from his fingertips and horns spiral out from his skull, the claws tangling in the blonde hair to pull his head back.

His other hand, however, presses up against Neron’s thigh, seeking out the other man’s cock, tracing a finger up from the base to the tip before loosely wrapping around it in his own version of a taunt.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
Clawed fingertips rake and pull at his hair and Neron's head tilts back and into it automatically. Lips part and his legs spread for Sunjata to stretch over him, the Hailstorm's back arching against the not-enough touch of the hand that wraps around his cock. "Fuck," he hisses, a half smile creeping across his face; it's been a long time since he was teased, and even that feels exquisite in this moment.

"More," he whispers, straining against the fingers wrapped in his hair in an attempt to capture the other man's lips in a kiss. And if he's successful he'll try to nip at Sunjata's tongue - not enough to draw blood and drag him into another bite, but enough to get his attention. And in the meantime, one of his legs comes up to try and coil around the Flood's waist, pinning him closer.
Neron
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
A small smirk crosses his face, tugging at the scar that runs along the side of it as the teasing works. It brings a sharp inhale of delight to the Flood’s lungs, one that has the hand clutched into the blonde locks tugging a bit harder but acquiescing the second he seems to lean up for a kiss. He has to oblige him, even if his hand is still loose and not nearly enough along the Ascended’s length.

Legs wrap around him, locking him in close enough that he almost loses his balance, but recovers enough to move that hand tangled in Neron’s hair toward the other man’s throat, the thumb a sharp clawed point that presses against the hollow of it, stilling immediately the second he feels the nip at his tongue.

All of his attention immediately focuses further on the Ascended, a purred growl of need leaving him as he waits, tightening his grip on the Ascended’s cock for a few fast strokes before it returns to its prior looseness.
SUNJATA
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
Moaning into Sunjata's mouth as a clawed thumb presses against the hollow of his throat, Neron is momentarily distracted by the hand that strokes along his cock, sparking pleasure deep in the pit of his stomach. Only as the Flood ceases the attention does he come back to himself, steel meeting steel as he gazes up at the other man. "I hope you aren't planning to leave us unsatisfied like this," he purrs.

And just in case Sunjata does have any further ideas about his teasing, the Ascended leans forward in earnest now, his teeth capturing the other man's lower lip, fangs piercing the skin. It would probably be more than a little painful were it not for the snap of sudden pleasure that has Neron's back and hips arching, the Hailstorm gasping and reaching between them to try and encourage further touches along his length.
Neron
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
A rumble of a sound leaves him with the moan that pours into his mouth, some deep satisfied payback that only lasts momentarily as the question is aired and Sunjata’s hand slips away from Neron’s length, instead, moving toward the Ascended’s ass to start to work him. Something which doesn’t last so long as Neron’s fangs sink into his lower lip, blanking his mind for a moment as the pleasure zips through him and he aches, groaning into Neron’s mouth as he moves against the Ascended.

Yes, his hand returns to the other man’s cock, and the hand at his neck shifts to slip under his back, claws scraping against the other man’s spine as he shifts Neron and lines himself up. And the Flood wastes little time with pressing himself in, stroking Neron with tight and fast strokes as he does so, goosebumps rising along the demigod’s skin.
SUNJATA
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
Suffice to say that Neron gets a lot more than he bargained for as his head tips back and his hips arch up - not that he's complaining in the slightest. One hand plunges into Sunjata's hair, fingers tightening through it as he drags the other man's head back, as if to hold him at bay despite having no intention of doing such a thing. They move in a frenzy, the Hailstorm moaning against every hard thrust of Sunjata's hips, a pleasure that's drawn out all the more by the tight strokes along his cock.

"Gods--" he stutters, already able to feel ecstasy itching in the balls of his feet, "Fuck me harder--"

After a warmup of teeth and rough, bruising touches, Neron has no chance of lasting very long, and he knows it. And so his legs tighten around the Flood's hips, anchoring him closer - close enough for Neron to lean in and lace his arms around Sunjata's shoulders. Scarlet stained lips press in again, this time against the other man's throat, and it's just as he feels his climax creep upon him that he slips his fangs into his flesh, feeling blood well against his waiting mouth.
Neron
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
It’s a combined effort, Sunjata slipping in and matching each thrust with a tight stroke of his hand, humming against the sensations that it pulls alongside the enhancement of the room. The second Neron breaks from the kiss, Sunjata’s rising slightly, one hand keeps him hovering above the Hailstorm in order to try and get a bit more leverage. “Easy.” Sunjata drawls, the smirk clearly heard in the rumbling purr of his voice.

He does as is asked, though, hips snapping and bucking into Neron, hand matching pace as he aims to draw the Ascended over the edge, sweat beading down from his temples in the warmth of the room and the heat they make between them. He tries to keep himself in check, only to fail the second that Neron’s mouth finds his neck, as the teeth sink in and the all overwhelming sensation begins again.

He shudders, thrusting hard into the Ascended as it tips him, a sharp moan leaves him as he trembles, the climax met and carelessly fallen over, hips rolling in short bursts now to carry out the wave as he tries to catch his breath from the electricity and heat that sparks up and down his spine like shivering fingers.
SUNJATA
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
Neron has no claws to bite into Sunjata's shoulder blades, but his fingernails will leave pink crescents in his skin when he finally draws away again. For now, though, he's locked against the Flood's neck, the roar of pleasure combining with the physical sensations to render him mute and senseless in his ectasy, throat closing around any sound he might want to make.

And it feels like it might last forever, if only Sunjata wouldn't inconveniently bleed out. Alas, after a small eternity that Neron wishes he could get back, he withdraws from the other man, his head lolling against the Flood's shoulder, his chest heaving with a breath he doesn't need. The number of bites alone would render him sluggish, but add in their exercise and Neron is exquisitely exhausted.

"Fuck," he breathes, feeling like that covers it, more or less.
Neron
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
It races up and down his spine, only so long as for him to withdraw those fangs, for Sunjata to shiver and try not to collapse entirely onto the Ascended. He heaves, however, trying to catch his breath and the second that he does, he starts to move — pulling away from Neron as he withdraws and slides over to lay onto his side, gaze finding the Ascended briefly before shifting to the ceiling as he moves onto his back.

Mm, yeah, you get enough stored?” He asks as sense comes back to him, still warm and sticky from the effects of the room and their interactions, his lightning scarred hand falling into his chest to rub at the tattoo that covers his heart. His steel gaze flickers back over toward Neron, raising a brow to ensure everything worked out the way the Ascended needed.
SUNJATA
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
Sunjata rolls away and Neron's sensors immediately take note of the cool spaces the Flood no longer occupies, the lack of where his weight so recently pressed against his body. Groaning and arching his back (it doesn't crack, but something aligns that feels right), the Hailstorm shifts to sit up at the edge of the bed. "Mm?" It's almost distracted, the way he glances over his shoulder at the other man, Neron nodding. "Yeah," he says, "Yeah, I should be good now."

His fingers itch to reach for cigarettes, even if it wouldn't do anything for him and he's naked, besides, so there's nowhere to find them. "Thanks," he adds belatedly, trying not to think about what he should be good for now that he has Sunjata's blood running through his veins. It's too late, though; whether it's the comedown after orgasm or just the terrible reality of the situation, Neron's shoulders slump.

"Gods," he mutters, riding the word out on a laugh that sounds hollow at best, rubbing a hand across his face. "I really don't want to die, you know."
Neron
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
There’s relief alongside sorrowed tension that bleeds through Sunjata as Neron sits up and answers his question. His gaze tracks him, before falling off to the ceiling as he feels the air shift, the melancholy bleed back into the room despite how it tries desperately to keep the mood high and elevated.

All he can do is offer a quiet hum at first. The bed springs shifting as he sits up, shoulder bumping against Neron’s. “I’d be worried if you did.” He comments at first, eyeing him curiously before looking through the rest of the room, appreciative of the space to speak when someone wasn’t staring at him. “I also don’t want you to die. Any of you.” He’ll lose his closest friends, his husband, his life would change so rapidly again that he’s sure he’ll get whiplash.
SUNJATA