the last of us
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
liars and lovers combine tonight, we're gonna make a scene
”If only we could make it happen just by wanting it, huh,” Neron murmurs, his voice a touch quieter, the Ascended trying and failing at a smile as his shoulder is jostled. ”Pretty sure we’re done for though, Jata. Much as we like to joke about it, the story is already written. That’s how it feels. And I just… I thought I’d be okay with it. But I’m not.”

Inhaling a deep breath he doesn’t need and releasing it once more, Neron rubs at his eyes and barks out a laugh. ”Sorry. You didn’t suggest us doing this to listen to me get morose.” And so, steeling himself, the Hailstorm adjusts his social mask and reaches down to snag at his clothes that he might dress himself again.
Neron
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
better get to diggin' while my body's getting cold.
i keep tryna fight it so just promise when i go, you'll bury me low
Unfortunately.” His accented rumble paints the air, a frown tugging on the corners of his lips, hand rising to rake through his hair as the horns begin to slip back into his skull. “It’s the second time war’s taken my love away.” He comments with a slight shrug, trying not to let himself get too dour about it. He huffs a quiet sigh, swallowing hard. “I had the bright optimism that maybe we could prolong it out, that nobody would have to die if I showed them it was possible to make a space between the Voice and the Old Gods, and yet.” A sigh puffs out of his lips, shaking his head as he watches Neron reach for his clothes.

I dread having to say my goodbyes when the feeling of when the war ends, I’ll be a widow.” He moves now, standing beside Neron as he reaches for his own clothes, untangling the pile of them to start slipping them on. “I’ll be taking a lot of booze to the safe haven.” He rumbles to Neron in his attempt at a poor joke.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
liars and lovers combine tonight, we're gonna make a scene
Cleaning himself up and moving to drag on his clothes, it isn't long before Neron is a little ruffled but otherwise pristine as usual - at least on the outside. "And yet," he agrees, running his fingers back through his hair and taking a second to wipe the blood off his face in one of the mirrors. "Well, have a drink for me while you're in there," he says, glancing back at Sunjata.

"In fact, do me a favour and live hard enough for all of us, won't you?" He considers it for a moment before turning back to the Flood, leaning in for a quick and parting kiss. It's not a goodbye, because that's shitty, and the moment of weakness is already enough to turn his stomach. Rolling his shoulders, the Hailstorm offers for the other man to exit the room first. "Shall we?"
Neron
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
better get to diggin' while my body's getting cold.
i keep tryna fight it so just promise when i go, you'll bury me low
He waits a few heartbeats after Neron’s mostly clothed to stand and gather the rest of his, pulling it all on before he runs his hands through his hair to get it in some semblance of togetherness. The cuffs are slipped off his wrist, shoved back into the back pocket, and his fingers are tenderly marking the bite wound left behind when Neron steps up and plants a quick and parting kiss to his lips.

He deflates slightly with it, masking up as he heads toward the door. “I’ll do my best.” He offers, though they both know he won’t the second he finds out how it ends. And with that bitterness seated in his stomach, Sunjata adjusts his shirt, and steps through the door to head back to the VlamVloed with Neron to wait for the inevitable.

— FIN <333
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.