Mini Event What Dreams May Come
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Jigano likely would not be surprised to know that Remi had not thought about what he would do if and when the barrier fell. In another life he'd told Sam he would go exploring and the bookmaker had agreed to come. In this memory-stream though, Remi and Ronin had only really discussed it tangentially. Back in Northaven the Remi's of the world did not make plans, they were simply told what to do. And in Caido, though Remi was free to do as he wished more or less, his forethought was still a bit stunted when it came to long term planning.

Still, Remi slipped into the temple having seen the note, and took a seat.

As difficult as his relationship with Jigano had been so far, Remi truly was trying to keep an open mind. He really, really was. But have you even known someone who annoys you, and every little thing they do seems to rub you the wrong way? Try as he might, while Jigano spoke, the alchemist inwardly cringed at the words. It wasn't that anything the bard was saying was inherently wrong or misguided...it was just...so very Jigano. And it made the alchemist wonder, were they a community now? Did any have any sort of obligation to those seated in this room? If Remi wanted to go out and be rude and intolerant of any new people (or otherwise) that he met, why shouldn't he? Why should he divulge his plans and exploratory coordinates and then report back?

On the one hand, of course such things simply made sense to do. On the other hand...there was no leadership here. No social contract, no nothing. This meeting seemed entirely a matter for the Loreseekers and not the community at large. What business was it of anyone's what they would all do should the barrier fall?

And so, with these questions swirling in a confused spiral in his mind, the alchemist simply offered the bard a considerate smile and kept silent.

Яemi

I'm holding on to all the pieces of my heart's debris, until it's time
I'll pull it together and fix myself eventually & know it's mine
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
What Dreams May Come - by Jigano - 03-09-2019, 11:17 PM
RE: What Dreams May Come - by Remi - 03-10-2019, 12:09 AM
RE: What Dreams May Come - by Maea - 03-10-2019, 01:12 PM
RE: What Dreams May Come - by Ronin - 03-10-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: What Dreams May Come - by Edrei - 03-10-2019, 10:25 PM
RE: What Dreams May Come - by Samuel - 03-11-2019, 09:26 AM
RE: What Dreams May Come - by Jigano - 03-11-2019, 04:12 PM
RE: What Dreams May Come - by Deimos - 03-11-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: What Dreams May Come - by Jigano - 03-17-2019, 08:47 PM
RE: What Dreams May Come - by Maea - 03-18-2019, 02:30 PM
RE: What Dreams May Come - by Remi - 03-18-2019, 05:49 PM