Mini Event What Dreams May Come
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Remi’s presence was unexpected but welcome, the alchemist’s smile and silent support something the bard had not hoped for but was grateful for all the same. Maea and Sam, two of his friends and guildmates, lent him hope for the proceedings as well, especially when Maea rose to speak in spite of her shyness. Jigano listened gravely, nodding at her points, and giving her a smile of encouragement at the end. ”I don’t think we’ll all be leaving in a mass exodus,” he agreed. ”For many, this has been their home, and no matter how hard things have been they won’t want to leave the land of their ancestors. For others more newly arrived, this has become their home. And there will also be those who are curious and want to explore the world beyond, but will want to return eventually to be with their families and the places they have made for themselves here.”

Edy’s cheer surprised the Loreseeker, and he blinked for a moment as he found his friend’s face at the back of the room. Grinning ruefully, he slid a glance to Remi, then shook his head. ”I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I’m afraid I would do more harm than good in such a position. I’m a bit too, ah, polarizing for the preference of some, and we would need leaders that most people trust and would be willing to follow.”

He looked around, smile falling into its usual wry lines as he nodded to naturals and outlanders alike. ”A council is one route we can take – if enough people support it and are willing to be led by it,” he continued from Maea’s suggestion. Indeed, he thought it was probably the best option, given the mix of naturals and outlanders that made up the population within the bubble. A single ruler would never have the understanding of both people… and the outlanders were so fragmented that it would be difficult to convince them to follow any authority, even a council, he suspected ruefully.

Ronin spoke up next, a powerful figure given that he was leading the attack on the Spire Demon, and Jigano listened to him with respect, nodding at his points. ”I don’t expect us to come to any conclusions today,” he explained, ”but simply to get people thinking about what they would like to do, individually, or as a group. I admit I’m being somewhat optimistic in assuming we’ll be able to figure out the connection between the Spire and the Barrier, but whether we do so within a few days of gaining access, or a few seasons, the plans we lay now will still provide a groundwork so we aren’t caught in confusion when it happens.” He paused, not quite looking at Remi as he considered Ronin’s other concern. He didn’t want to draw attention to the alchemist given the unfortunate loss of Ludo’s mask, but he didn’t want to steal the young man’s thunder, either.

”I have some second-hand information,” he said at last, slowly. ”About what lies outside the barrier, but if anyone else has any experience to share with Guildmaster Ronin I would appreciate hearing it as well.”

Messages In This Thread
What Dreams May Come - by Jigano - 03-09-2019, 11:17 PM
RE: What Dreams May Come - by Remi - 03-10-2019, 12:09 AM
RE: What Dreams May Come - by Maea - 03-10-2019, 01:12 PM
RE: What Dreams May Come - by Ronin - 03-10-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: What Dreams May Come - by Edrei - 03-10-2019, 10:25 PM
RE: What Dreams May Come - by Samuel - 03-11-2019, 09:26 AM
RE: What Dreams May Come - by Jigano - 03-11-2019, 04:12 PM
RE: What Dreams May Come - by Deimos - 03-11-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: What Dreams May Come - by Jigano - 03-17-2019, 08:47 PM
RE: What Dreams May Come - by Maea - 03-18-2019, 02:30 PM
RE: What Dreams May Come - by Remi - 03-18-2019, 05:49 PM