ivory canvases
for Cordelia
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia

Even with the worries aired between them, it didn't stop a smile from curling on her lips as she noticed the familiar flicker of mischief in his eyes, knowing that Deimos was likely already scheming about ways to help celebrate their nuptials. "I will. Just... Keep him safe for me, Deimos." She knows he would. Deimos hadn't once abandoned them. Always a constant and steady protector for those around him. A sword ready to strike down any who dared cross the path of those he cared about. She was grateful for him and that silent gratitude could be felt along their shared tethers.

That was something they could both agree on. Recalling how uneasy she'd been around him. The way he had stirred thoughts of Noah, carrying her partner's scent despite not being the Sentinel himself, making her shift with unease like prey stalked by a predator. A scoff of sorts leaves her, "I gathered that pretty quickly myself." The Shrike mutters, leaving it at that and instead voicing her request.

It being an engagement gift assuaged the guilt she felt for even asking, thankful that he was willing to help her nonetheless and she feels the tension leave her like the slow melting of ice before a fire. Considering his question, her lips purse in thought, weighing the options, "Perhaps one of the elements? Maybe lightning or fire?" Most things in Halo were resistant to the cold. It made little sense to let that be the focus of her weapon. Offering him the weapon in question, the Shrike straightens, leaning forward in her seat, "If we can use this one I'd like that. It was a gift from my father." A common practice among the people of Halo and hunters alike.
All the king's horses, all the king's men
Couldn't put me together again

Messages In This Thread
ivory canvases - by Deimos - 10-21-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: ivory canvases - by Cordelia - 10-26-2022, 01:33 AM
RE: ivory canvases - by Deimos - 10-26-2022, 10:31 AM
RE: ivory canvases - by Cordelia - 10-27-2022, 02:40 AM
RE: ivory canvases - by Deimos - 10-27-2022, 09:44 PM
RE: ivory canvases - by Cordelia - 10-31-2022, 12:09 PM
RE: ivory canvases - by Deimos - 10-31-2022, 10:41 PM
RE: ivory canvases - by Cordelia - 11-01-2022, 11:20 AM