Bright Futures
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia
let us go
where the wild things grows
It had been longer than was typical since they last saw each other. Both busy with preparations for the war and everything in between. Neither of them having the time to simply visit leisurely, but this news simply couldn't wait. His surprise and excitement caused a smile to curl on her lips, a laugh bubbling up as he tugged her forward into the house without a second thought, wrapping her in his arms. The Shrike doesn't hesitate to return his hug, giving him a squeeze before he's drawing back to look her over for any sign that something might be amiss.

He found none, of course. Cordelia was positively glowing.

"I'm find, promise. Better than fine, actually." And that was the truth. She was better than fine. Cordelia was overjoyed. Drifting inside, the Shrike shifted towards the living room, taking a seat on the couch and drawing her legs beneath her. "I have some news..." She paused, waiting for him to settle before her, bottom lip caught between her teeth. "Noah has finally asked me to marry him."
let us go
where time runs slow
code by sky

Messages In This Thread
Bright Futures - by Sah - 10-24-2022, 01:14 AM
RE: Bright Futures - by Cordelia - 10-27-2022, 03:07 AM
RE: Bright Futures - by Sah - 10-27-2022, 03:15 AM
RE: Bright Futures - by Cordelia - 11-01-2022, 05:41 PM
RE: Bright Futures - by Sah - 11-01-2022, 09:54 PM