Not Quite Midnight
for Deimos
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Deepfrost was more forthcoming than the Sword, and the courier swallowed hard and gave a miserable nod at the reticence. He hadn't been expecting anything more, really, though he'd hoped--

A thunder of white wings and the familiar snarl over the skyport drew Tal's attention like the crack of ice beneath his feet, head jerking towards the window and scattering the rest of his thoughts as adrenaline surged. He tensed, body ready to flee the greater predator until he saw its trajectory and the ursur in its claws and realized that it was not, in fact, planning to attack the skyport and challenge the ships that now shared Halo's skies with it.

Breath finally escaped on a shaky exhale when he finally realized he'd been holding it, forgetting to breathe until the danger was passed. "Fuck." He swore with quiet sincerity. "We're gonna be in trouble if one o'those attacks the Citadel before you an' Noah get back." Especially if one had been modified by the Voice to combine technology and magic in one terrible, carnivorous package.  He looked back to Deimos with wide eyes and a faintly guilty realization that his fear had been witnessed by the Warden before quickly dropping his gaze again, biting his lip as he tried to remember what he'd been about to ask.

"I... I hadn't heard anythin' yet on where y'wanted me. For the War. Is there a post I should report to or...?" He trailed off uncertainly.

Messages In This Thread
Not Quite Midnight - by Talyson - 10-27-2022, 05:12 AM
RE: Not Quite Midnight - by Deimos - 10-27-2022, 09:31 PM
RE: Not Quite Midnight - by Talyson - 10-28-2022, 04:55 PM
RE: Not Quite Midnight - by Deimos - 10-28-2022, 10:47 PM
RE: Not Quite Midnight - by Serendipity - 10-28-2022, 10:47 PM
RE: Not Quite Midnight - by Talyson - 10-30-2022, 06:07 AM
RE: Not Quite Midnight - by Deimos - 10-30-2022, 11:12 AM
RE: Not Quite Midnight - by Talyson - 10-31-2022, 08:58 PM