evermore
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Mature Content Warning 
PHOEBE
She grinned at his laughter and amusement. But he is quick to make good on promises, calloused hands pressing against her folds. Her head tilts back and a soft sigh escapes her lips, hands running up his sides as his pants fall to the floor. There. Now they were even.

He presses her back towards the table and her hands continue to slide up his frame, nails gently gliding over his skin. As he lowers they continue to rise, grazing his shoulders and neck, finding a home in his hair. A low moan escapes her lips as his fingers delve further, running over her clit as kisses continue to dot her chest and torso. Her fingers curled into his hair and back arched slightly, hips pressing herself against his hand.
When the static clears
And all is said and done
I will realize that we all need someone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
Her hand finds his hair and goosebumps rise against his skin, unable to actually sprout feathers light he might have done once, this is the best the safe haven lets him do. It keeps this all the same as it once had been, before he’d attuned, like they were both those simple accepted that had dropped into this world.

His fingers continue their stroking, warming her up as he dives lower, dragging his kisses down along her stomach and lower until he hovers where his fingers work her, his steel gaze lifting to scan her as his free hand picks one of her legs up to rest along his shoulder. And after a few heartbeats of teasing, he dives in, replacing his fingers with his tongue.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
PHOEBE
As he continues his minstrations, Phoebe grew breathy, eyes fluttering closed as she focused on the pleasure building in her core, anticipation rising as his kisses drew ever closer. And that is what Sunjata would see when he glanced up at her, head tilted back, a light moan parting her lips, eyes closed as she enjoyed every stroke of his fingers against her.

But the roughness of his hands was finally replaced with his smooth tongue and her fingers curled into his hair, tugging at it gently. Her back arched and hips pressed closer, urging him on with a moan of his name. "Jata..." she moaned quietly, using his nickname for the first time yet knowing better than to let herself get too loud. Even with a door locked between them and the outside world, it was still a public place after all.
When the static clears
And all is said and done
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
It’s a sight he never thought he’d see again. In fact, he probably would have bet that it would be such a crazy scenario that it couldn’t happen. And yet here they are, her moans soft as he buries his face between her legs, offering a quiet, vibrating groan of his own against her, slipping down his tongue and pressing against her where his tongue toys with her clit, starting with slow strokes that only increase in pace.

One of his hands rises back up her body, seeking out one of her breasts to tease at her nipple while the other lifts just under his chin, his fingers aiming to gather some of the slick there, before he teases her entrance with a finger, slowly starting to press one into her until he can’t go any further. And then, after a moment of waiting, he withdraws and pushes into her again, picking a pace not unlike how his tongue presses and flicks just above it.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
PHOEBE
It was a crazy scenario, entirely nonsensical. Yet it was brought to fruition by a series of goads and dares,  and had that not always been what brought Phoebe and Sunjata together?

Either way, the craziness of the situation is the furthest thing from Phoebe's mind, too wrapped up in the pleasure coursing through her body to think of much else. Her hands splayed over the back of his head, fingers curling into his hair slowly again, nails running along his scalp, matching the rhythm of his tongue and fingers. Hips pressed forward and legs spread wider to grant easier access to her most sensitive of places, a low, whispered moan, almost a whimper, parting her lips.

But she wanted more, greedy and needy, and so she whispered a begging command, "Faster...".
When the static clears
And all is said and done
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
Her command brings an amused and husky huff from him, the warmth of his breath pressing against her while his tongue continues to toy with her clit. His finger continues its pace, not quite increasing while he debates on whether or not to give into her. He will, of course, with a few minor adjustments, one being the second finger that he pairs with the first to press inside her, filling her up more and allowing her to get used to it before the pace increases a few heartbeats, but he lifts his head and presses against the hand in his hair, panting as he works to catch his breath.

Would you prefer to cum on my fingers?Or my cock? Comes the husky, accented, blunt question, leaving it open for her to decide and sure she’d know the silent addition given the fact he’d already grabbed the condom. His voice is far less tender than he once had been when he’d fucked her, but still just as malleable in allowing her to voice her wants and needs, and while he awaits her answer, he lowers his head again, only this time allowing the tip of his tongue to flick at her clit while he pumps his fingers in and out of her.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
PHOEBE
Phoebe rolled her hips against his hand, teeth biting down on her lip to suppress a moan as he added another finger to the mix. It hadn't been what she asked for, but it was a more than welcome change. And as his speed did slowly begin to increase, she felt her core tighten in anticipation of her climax, fingers moving to curl into the sheet beneath her.

But then Sunjata paused in some of his minstrations and a quiet whimper broke through her lips. She had been building so steadily that the loss of his tongue on her clit really put a damper on things. But it seemed he had a question, or an unspoken two questions rather. A little dazed and light headed she decided on a third option - not choosing. "Surprise me." she managed before a quiet moan pushed words out of her way as Sunjata resumed his previous activity.
When the static clears
And all is said and done
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
She doesn’t give him any of the answers he seeks, but he snorts all the same — deciding then and there that by the way she was reacting, this was as good of a ‘worship’ as any. So he lowers his head again, diving onto her a bit more fully, his tongue still toying with her clit but the pace grows more rapid, pausing for a moment to send her senses overboard as his lips find it and he lightly sucks for a second or two before withdrawing to continue flicking his tongue along her.

Meanwhile he continues to pump his fingers in and out of her, the speed increasing and the tips of his fingers curling ever so slightly upward as if hoping to drag her across the threshold of her orgasm, wanting to feel it roll through her body when she does. His freehand, however, moves down to his hard length, wrapping around his cock to give himself a little bit of attention as he tries to draw her over the edge.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
PHOEBE
In response to her words he continues his minstrations but with seemingly renewed vigor. Pumping, sucking, curling, flicking - each stroke pushing her maddeningly closer to her peak. Her hips rolled in time with his fingers, lips pressed together in a thin line to choke back moans of pleasure. Then it crashes down with suddenness, her hips bucking and back arching, unable to contain the cry of pleasure that escaped her lips.

The world enveloped her in a soft, numbing glow as she settled down from the high. She panted softly, feeling a slight tremble in her hands and core from the aftershocks of her orgasm. A slight shiver ran down her spine and a giddy giggle pushed through her lips. "You still have it, I see." she said teasingly as she floated in her after glow.
When the static clears
And all is said and done
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
It doesn’t take long, his focus and ministrations bringing her closer to that edge, sucking and stroking her clit and pumping his fingers in and out of her at an increased pressure that her hips roll in time with. Perhaps she can feel the amused smile that tugs on his face as he feels her orgasm crash within her, as the cry she can’t quite muffle coats the air. He withdraws just enough to help her through the aftershocks before he leans up a bit more, pressing kisses along her navel then sternum, then her neck.

He draws up a bit more fully, though, his gaze still hooded and pupils still dilated, still incredibly hard as his hand continues to idly stroke his length, wondering if she might help him with it given how he’d brought her to the edge. “Why wouldn't I?” He purrs to her question, a smirk tugging on his face as he plants his free hand beside her head to hover himself above her.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
PHOEBE
The kisses are a welcome gesture of affection as she floats in her afterglow. As he rises towards her face, so do her hands, nails running gently over the skin of his shoulders. "I don't know. It's been awhile is all." she said in almost a pur. "It was a compliment. Just take it and don't ask questions." she added with a light laugh.

Honeyed eyes gazed up at his darkened ones, a question toying on her expression. "Now just how would you like to get off?" she asked kissing his lips gently. Fucking me or a blow job remained the unspoken options. How he would like it was up to him.
When the static clears
And all is said and done
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
He hovers over her, a shiver racing down his spine as her hands run along his sunkissed skin. And as she tells him that it was a compliment he just needed to accept he huffs a soft, husky laugh and nods a short little dip of his chin. He still aches, however, and at her question that presses against his lips he presses a soft one back to her, nosing his way into her cheek before pulling away every ounce as playful as he has been.

Surprise me.” He teases her, repeating her own request when he’d asked the same question. Only this time he pulls away in order to sit beside her on the exam table, hands moving behind him to prop him up as he peers over and down at her. It’s a perfect position for her to choose whether she wanted to ride him or suck him off, and he waits for her to make her decision, cock twitching with anticipation as he watches her.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
PHOEBE
Her head tilted back slightly as he nosed at her cheek. She let her hands run down his arms as he rose above her. Suprise me. She grinned, laughing lightly. "How original." she teased.

But it was time for her to pay back the favor. Phoebe sat up, glancing over where Sunjata had settled. She smirked. Very tactful. Turning on the table, she grabbed the protection from him and placed it on his length. Then she turned fully, lifting herself over him, hovering briefly before settling down onto him. Her eyes fluttered closed and she sighed at the feeling of being filled. Then she began her own minstrations, arms draping over his shoulders as she rocked her hips against him.
When the static clears
And all is said and done
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
He figures it’s a jest of her own medicine when it comes to being a decision maker, and he can’t help but to smirk back to her as she teases him on his originality. But the options are open for her to choose what she’d rather do, he’s readjusted and positioned himself in a way where both would be feasible, and he watches her with hooded eyes as she takes the protection and slips it onto his cock which has a soft sigh leaving him, chin tilting up slightly while she readjusts and sinks down onto him.

A groan leaves him, legs readjusting to better disperse her weight along his thighs, one hand remaining back to keep him balanced while the other rises to run along her side as she rocks her hips against him, spurring another moan from his lips. He wonders if she’s simply doing it until he’s finished or if she’s ramping up for a second go, but either way he can’t help the way his hips shift, pressing up into her in a short little rock among her own before he settles to let her get him off.