{SEASONAL THREAD} Kindness of Strangers
for Ronin!
Arthur Pendragon
Knight

Age: 30 | Height: 6’4” | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
   Arthur watched the little dragon who seemed to be somewhat dissatisfied with the offered food. It made sense. The dragons in folklore were carnivorous, so it was to be expected that the one in front of him wasn’t going to be content with just seeds as an offering.

With a breathy chuckle, the man turned his gaze to the other when he explained just how he came across the mythical beast. So there had been more than one? What an incredible thing… To imagine a world where dragons – large or pocket-sized – roamed freely. He wondered what else there was to this world that differed from his own, but part of him believed that he would never live to see just how much there was to offer. It was impossible to see everything, but why not dream of it?

”Arthur Pendragon,” he returned when Ronin introduced himself. ”A pleasure, sir. And a pleasure to meet you, Sugar.” Arthur smiled to the creature, as he leaned on one knee, reaching into his back pocket. ”Don’t tell anyone I carry this,” he whispered loudly to the white dragon, pulling out a piece of jerky. He grinned at Ronin and placed the jerky on the ground in front of Sugar, before rising to his feet and dusting off his pants.

”’Tis no trouble at all, Ronin. Truly. ‘Tis my honour, in fact. I’ve never before seen such a creature, so this is incredible.” He gave the dark-haired man a charming smile and dug his hand into the sack again, showing that there were plenty more seeds. ”Are you from around here, Ronin? Or do you fare from another land?” He had only been in Caido for so long, and yet, most of the people he had come across came from lands different from this one. Outlanders, they were called. Well, he supposed ‘they’ included him, but now wasn’t the time to fuss over technicalities.

ARTHUR
If serving others is below you,
leadership is beyond you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SEASONAL THREAD} Kindness of Strangers - by Arthur - 03-11-2019, 08:41 PM