cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
It's uncanny, the way Ronin's lip curls at precisely the same time as he looks relieved - and such is the cognitive dissonance that comes hand in hand with working with Remi, he supposes. "Thanks," is what he says instead, despite knowing (probably?) that the only reason the wendigo disposed of the body was for selfish reasons.

He feels the shadow at his elbow slip away to a longer leash, and Ronin's steps slow as he turns towards Remi. He shouldn't enjoy these moments but he does, and not for the reasons Remi probably thinks. Other Hunters might just like to see a wendigo made uncomfortable by a stack of buildings, but Ronin sees a glimpse of the humanity that has everyone jerking off about the whole situation.

"I wouldn't say no," he murmurs about the pool game, "but I gotta drop off, and get a change of clothes. You can come with, or I'll meet you there? Dealer's choice."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 11-07-2022, 10:05 PM