cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Remi can only frown innocently in response. "Not everyone has the luxury of strolling into a pub for their next meal. Or rather.." It clearly occurs to him then that a good deal of his fellow monsters could do precisely that. "...not if they wanted it to be anything other than their last meal."

Snorting, Remi presses two fingers beneath his sunglasses to rub at one eye. "Despite my charm, being collared by your lot and used as a weapon against my own kind has had the effect of more than a few invitations being lost in the mail." Returning his hand to his glass, he shrugs. "Good thing I have you to keep me company."

Ronin wasn't wrong about the docks being a strange place, but beggars and choosers and all that. "Y'said it yourself. Waterhags. At the docks. Easy pickings for them in those sorts of areas." Tilting his head to the side to display his utter gratitude that he might get to tag along, whatever mirth was briefly on his lips falls away as he straightens out a snarl.

"Is that so." Remi wonders in a steely tone. A claw makes a brief appearance on one of his fingernails before it disappears entirely as the wendigo raises his glass to his lips, downing it in its entirety. "Can't wait."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 11-08-2022, 09:43 PM