cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Only a fist? They're starting to go easy on you," Ronin drawls, though his nose wrinkles a little nonetheless. "Perhaps not all the Hunters - but almost certainly your favourite scientists, with that kind of track record."

Not regretting telling his partner the truth but equally feeling shitty for souring the evening for good, Ronin hums his agreement and drains the rest of his beer, setting down the empty glass and rising to his feet. "Alright, then. We'll take the long way back." He doesn't say home, because that's just asking for trouble.

Ronin waves at the bartender and heads out, instinctively peering up at the top levels of the Undercity where the tunnels are, as if expecting to see topside guards poking their heads in. He spares Remi the effort of conversation, leading them through skinny alleyways and up rickety ladders, past streetside vendors and shady boutiques, whore houses and pubs and whatever other sin you might fancy on a night.

But eventually here they are again, coming up to the Hunters' complex, and Ronin slows his footsteps. "You know the drill," he murmurs, drawing a long length of silver chain from around his waist and nodding for the wendigo to hold out his hands.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 11-08-2022, 10:10 PM