cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
'She says, having just hosed me down, stuck me in a suit to keep me caged, and taken all my vitals.' It comes out far snappier than Remi intends, which has him exhaling in a sharp burst. "I know you are trying your best, but I am what I am. You can call me an extraordinary case all you like, but at the end of the day I am still locked away in a cage to be watched and prodded and poked anytime someone snaps their fingers." All work and no play might not make Remi a dull boy, but it certainly makes him a realist about his situation.

Downing the pills in one swallow, Remi chases the chemical cocktail with a small sip of water, careful not to let his fingers touch Isla's as he takes the cup. 'Too comfortable.' He scoffs, shaking his head. "So what is the plan then? I go out with someone else, then get hauled into solitary for my inevitably bad behaviour?"
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 11-09-2022, 06:58 PM