cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"I fully expect you to," Isla agrees in a rather chipper tone, doing them both a favour and not missing a beat in her cleanup routine despite how Remi chooses to try and get her attention, even with no hands available. "That is why I told you about it." Still smiling her herself, she finishes her preliminary wash down his legs and feet before trading out the cloth for a fresh one in slightly hotter water.

"Do you want to know a secret?" she murmurs quietly as she returns to Remi's side, taking the new cloth and using it to clean what little of his face is available around the muzzle. Rather than playful, there's something quite steely in Isla's gaze as she leans over the wendigo, wiping the blood out of his ears.

"In his briefing, before your expedition tonight, I outfitted Jefferson with a bodycam. Subtle, but equipped with sound and visuals. I told him it was for our research. It is still recording even now, down in the morgue." Now she is smiling, too, and it looks ever so slightly victorious.
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 11-10-2022, 10:21 PM