cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Oh, I see. She's arisk taker." This latter bit is said as if it's being added to some sort of mental checklist in Isla's file. Which, actually, it is.

Clearing his throat slightly, a more suave iteration of Remi might have said something like, does this mean you're going to monitor my vitals by hand? but the wendigo only shifts slightly on the cot as the first restraint is undone. His lips flinch into a quick smile as he waits to see if she'll back away toward the door. Although this is the perfect setting for Remi to reach out for Isla's hand, to tug her down against his lips and kiss her in a way that capitalizes on the tension that's meant to have been building between them, instead he simply raises his wrist and gives it an experimental roll.

'Haven't I?' He wonders, of having never shown her aggression. "Well next time you need something new for your report, let me know." It's meant to be a joke, but given that Remi really only has Ronin as a comical influence these days, it likely falls flat. Undoing the restraints slowly but with ease, Remi takes a moment once he's entirely free to stretch his arms over his head. This isn't the display of muscles and physique it would have been were this a movie, and it isn't anything Isla hasn't seen before, but gods does it feel good to stretch.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 11-12-2022, 10:25 PM