cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
"She's a doctor and a scientist," Isla corrects, and were they not who they were, this would have been followed by a diatribe about calculated risks, cause and effect, and quantitative evidence. Sexy, right?

She doesn't move back towards the doors, but she does take a couple of steps back so she's not awkwardly hovering over Remi while he gets himself free, watching for any signs of dizziness, discomfort, or - worst case scenario - that the effects of Susan's home brew are going to come back for another round.

When he seems fine (and it's not so much the perfect setting given the literal muzzle, and all the froth and vomit and blood that's come out of him in recent hours), Isla allows herself a smile and begins to pack away her equipment. "I'll be sure to keep it in mind," she says with a soft laugh, straightening up with her bag and letting out a soft sigh as she gazes across at him.

"It has been highly recommended that you are contained in a straight jacket tonight," she tells him. "I can't say that they won't force it on you tomorrow morning, but I am quite happy to forego it."
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 11-12-2022, 10:33 PM