cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Oy." Remi huffs. "Houdini had a key under his tongue." He argues good-naturedly, wondering where Isla might keep her taser in the skin-tight and sparkly dress she'd wear as his assistant.

"Who was escaping?" Remi wonders with a smile, shaking his head like this was all some misunderstanding. "And I will have you know I am a very good experiment. I have several stickers that say so. Some even smell like grape if you scratch them."

It doesn't escape Remi's notice that when Ronin rolls his shoulders it's very cool, and tough and broody looking, where by comparison Remi just looks like some uncomfortable junky. Smiling faintly, Remi's gaze drops to somewhere around the hunter's knee. "No need to fight on my account." He says a touch lamely. "You are never going to convince anyone of anything, and it is not worth risking your pretty face for."

As for the greenness of the hunter? Remi shrugs. "Honestly, you wouldn't have faired better than he did against a siren. Not without hearing protection. His mistake was thinking he could just shake my chain like some fucking pokemon that would suddenly fight the fight for him." Running his tongue against the back of his teeth, the wendigo sighs again. "It was too late by then. She already had her hooks in him."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 11-13-2022, 12:04 AM