cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
The only thing missing from their slow-mo Hawaiian shirt sunglasses montage is, of course, explosions. Which they don't look at, obviously, because cool guys don't. Ahem - anyway. "I'll put us down for a temporary transfer as soon as I get the chance," Ronin says in conclusion with a decisive nod. Oh, for it to be that easy. He's not even sure much of the tropics are still above water any more.

"Oh? Are these the vitamins you were telling me about?" He raises his eyebrows. "What did she give you? Tequila pumped directly into your veins? Because I'd take some of that if there's any going spare." It sounds like the opposite of getting a saline drip which, after the last 24 hours, seems fucking lovely.

It isn't dawning horror on Ronin's face at Remi's suggestion so much as a sinister double take; a ha ha that checks back in on itself to swiftly become an oh... yeah. "At this rate, the next people I start punching will be the security department," he remarks, and he's only half joking. "So was this beautiful outfit just for me, or is it mandatory now?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 11-13-2022, 11:01 PM