cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Oh yeah?" Remi's smile is a touch whimsical, despite all the suicidal thoughts floating about behind his eyes. "What, with matching helmets, and me in a sidecar?" He suggests, hating just how easily he could picture it. "Oh? Well go on then, regale me with your history. You do not talk about it much and.." we might not have another chance, is what he thinks, but instead his tongue manages to overwrite his thoughts with: "...it is Christmas."

Chuckling despite himself, the wendigo shakes his head. "Oh do they." He wonders. "Just think of all the fancy shit you lot could have if they stopped experimenting on me." As for lip reading? "Wasn't there a game like that? Someone would wear head phones while the other person tried to get them to guess what a certain word or phrase was?" He was sure there had been. He'd seen it on one of those late-night talk shows.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 12-11-2022, 09:13 PM