cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Remi snorts and gives his head a slight shake. 'End of March.' He informs his friend, trying not to think how much damage to himself he could do with said balloons. "You?" Because, you know, it seemed rude not to ask.

Running his palm roughly over his face several times before letting it flop back into his lap, the wendigo shrugs. "Well, I have missed the last few yearly meetings, so I cannot say for sure." Remi informs Ronin, trying to sound amused by it all. "It is hard to say really since I only know one way it feels." He tries to explain. "You go from blind terror and thinking you are about to die, to this...this sort of hunger. Like a switch is flipped. If I had been killed right then and there that would have been it, but the wendigo fled for some reason, and.." Well. And Remi had satiated his hunger in a way that haunted almost his every waking moment, and certainly all of his unconscious ones. 'I think the way it goes is that once you feed that first time, you just stay as you are."

Chuckling, Remi smiles sadly and nods. "They have, yeah, but I do not have the answers they are looking for. I do not know why I am different."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 12-11-2022, 10:39 PM