cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"A spring baby." Ronin grins, before seemingly trying to figure out his own birthday - and it's not the drugs this time, at least. "End of July," he says. "But I celebrate midwinter. It's just gone by," he explains. He was born at the end of July, but he was born (into the fae) on the Winter solstice, so go figure.

For a second the Hunter looks as though he wants to query these yearly meetings before he chuckles, realising that this was a JoKe. Tilting his head, he considers what the wendigo has to say, however, huffing out a soft breath and drumming his fingers along the armrest of his wheelchair. "I wonder if I could ask on my end," he says, and Remi is well within his rights to kick the Hunter for only just realising this is something he could do.

"For what it's worth, I'm glad you're different. Even when you're radio silent and secretly trying to drown me," he says. "Other Hunters are really... shit at Hunting."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-11-2022, 10:51 PM