cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"It is," Ronin says with a scoff. "I'd have it at the end of July - that's when I was born. But I was taken at midwinter, so for my godmother that's the one that counts." He rolls his eyes. "Maybe I should just have two birthdays. Like the Queen."

Nodding at the wendigo, the Hunter nonetheless commits to trying to do some investigations of his own. Isla might be a very talented scientist, but she doesn't have the connections he does, and he'll be the judge as to whether there are any other wendigos like Remi around.

Blinking and not expecting the sudden rush of snark and banter from his partner, Ronin lets his jaw drop open as if deeply insulted. "Oh yeah? And how much ice did you fall through in Italy?" he wonders. "I can't even ask you to try it now. Besides, the signal down here is shit. It's been years since I used an app."

Humming a sound of agreement, he wrinkles his nose at the room again. "What colour would you have it?" he wonders. "Maybe you can use your new pencils to colour the bit of the wall by your bed."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-11-2022, 11:06 PM