cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Oh no, not vaguely angry." The wendigo snarks in return, rolling his eyes with equal amusement and sarcasm, before narrowing his eyes. "You know, this sounds like a lot of me doing the work to make your idea not end up a total failure." He comments with a grin. "Though I expect if I started to meditate in the centre of the room that would be more of a cause for alarm than if I started clawing at the walls." Given his nature and personality, zen-Remi would probably come off as a red flag.

Keeping his smile plastered in place as he turns back to the wall, Remi exhales and ignores the way the muscles beside his lips are starting to grow tired. "Well, if you can swing it, I will be there." He says, and not just because if someone signed him out he was obligated to go. "I keep expecting this to sort of..start to unravel, the way dreams do, you know?" Remi wonders, speaking to the wall more than to Ronin. "You coming in here with a gift, now painting...perhaps a jaunt in the woods..I know you said you would try, but.." He shrugs. "It almost seems to good to be real. You know?" This last bit is said slightly into his shoulder as Remi hazards a glance toward the hunter, trying not to look or sound as vulnerable optimistic as he was currently feeling.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 12-15-2022, 06:35 PM