cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
The shit-eating smirk earns little more than a raise of Ronin's eyebrows, because of course the Hunter has snagged on one particular part of Remi's snide comments. "So you think I am charming?" he asks with a lopsided smile that threatens to take over his whole face. Instead of letting it (or letting Remi see it, rather), he turns back to his painting and steps back to make sure it's looking alright, before continuing.

"Mm, we can trade in water hags for will-o-wisps, satyrs and trolls," he agrees, and whilst one might think he's being sarcastic, it really would be a nice change of pace. Besides, Undertown or topside, things have felt far too urban as of late, and Ronin is keen to get out of the city.

And he's all prepared with a shit-eating grin of his own to hear that Isla and Remi had held hands, but then the wendigo goes and ruins it with what's probably the truth, but it sure does bring the fucking mood down. "Or," he says, "maybe she just wanted to see what your hand felt like," he says (lamely). "If I took your hand it wouldn't be pity, put it that way."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-15-2022, 08:57 PM