cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Remi gasps sharply. "Not sailing boats!" Gods, the horror of a mostly-island nation learning to sail? "Oh no? You should. Next time you have vacation time. I will give you a full itinerary of where you should go." Remi adds breezily as if this was anywhere near the realm of possibility.

With his eyes directed somewhere near Ronin's shoulder, the pull of the hunter's hand out of his own is strangely heightened in such a way that makes Remi want to itch at his palm or perhaps just stare down at it. He does neither of these things, though he does rub his thumb of his other hand across his palm for just a second or two. "You looked like an absolute fool." The wendigo agrees, smiling a bit too quickly.

"Oh, you reckon?" Looking at his ring finger and then Ronin's, Remi tilts his head to the side, before his smile fades away entirely. "Only when I am like this, I suppose." Shifted, though his hands were entirely made of bone, it wasn't the bones of a human hand, but rather elongated and nightmarish things that were a good deal larger than Ronin's.

'You were right though." He adds in a low voice. "It did not feel like pity." Hazarding a green-gold glance up at the hunter, the wendigo resumes his too-slow speed of breathing.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 12-16-2022, 08:02 PM