cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"No I do not know." Remi agrees. "Maybe it is run by witches." He adds, waggling his eyebrows. "In which case we would just have to barter something of value to them." You know, like one of their eyes, or hands.

"Which is why I am letting you know now." The wendigo interjects with a grin. "If nothing else I will always tell you when you look stupid, even if it is because I made you that way." They both very efficiently go back to doing other things with enough synchronicity to suggest that they're likely doing it for the same reason.

Turning his head ever so slightly, Remi isn't able to see Ronin through his peripheral vision, but he tricks himself into thinking he could feel the hunter's presence across the room. Raising his eyebrows and mouthing a response he doesn't give voice to, Remi takes a few steps back to survey their work. Furrowing his brows hard enough to make distinct ridges, he glances up at the observation window, where, unbeknownst to either of them at the time, the curtains had been parted. "Mmmmmmm." Loudly clearing his breath to get Ronin's attention the wendigo nods his head up toward the window.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 12-16-2022, 08:42 PM