cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"You did? Aw, damn. Well, maybe you can have her holding a Best Friend mug, and it'll cover everything. Or I could remind you again that I have two birthdays." Waggling his eyebrows (because it's bullshit and they both know it, really, the whole midwinter shit), it's unfortunate that the moment gets all ruined by a thing that might be a bear. He only notices that Remi's hand slips out of his own when he releases it, the Hunter clearing his throat and slowly panning the torchlight across the woodland.

"Actually, no," he says of his not-sarcasm, offering a smile that's almost apologetic to the wendigo. Nodding at the suggestion, however, Ronin does just that. And he manages to collect a sample of moss, a sprig of holly and some hawthorn as they continue, pausing to pack the items away in his backpack. "How are we looking?" he asks, keeping his voice low. "If you can smell a deer, by the way, feel free to head off and hunt it down."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-16-2022, 09:48 PM