cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Well, drat," Ronin murmurs with a smirk as he's helpfully reminded of the exact thing Remi did say to him about his two birthdays. As for the yeti, "You did say it didn't seem immediately aggressive," he murmurs. "I'm not sure if that is yeti behaviour, but I suppose we'll just have to trust your nose for now." Which, you know, it isn't the first time and it won't be the last. At least there's no siren tonight.

Used to the wendigo sticking by him like some creepy second skin, their going is seamless in a way that would likely look impressive to any other Hunters - not that Ronin is keen to bleat about it. With their luck it would result in rookies tailing them to learn all about the wendigo-Hunter partnership. (Ew). Even so, it feels good to be out again like this, doing something that feels the right amount of dangerous, and as Remi peels away to get the deer, Ronin huffs out a laugh.

"Oh, you'll hear me," he assures him, watching him (or wishing he could, in the dark) melt away and shift, ghosting through the trees and out of sight. While Remi hunts, Ronin locates juniper berries and his Funeral Bell mushrooms, and begins to pick his way towards where he can hear the river running.
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 12-16-2022, 10:06 PM