cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Mmhm," Ronin says mildly at the wendigo's correction, fully expecting it not to matter on a couple of seconds. And it doesn't, as the descent into vulgar Italian proves quite beautifully, the hunter taking himself further out of reach and quietly getting to work while Remi comes to his senses. One might think it a little callous of him, to offer nothing by way of distraction or help, but honestly, given that every part of him is likely ringing a dinner bell at Remi's instincts, acting as invisible as possible is definitely for the best.

So while his partner fights to collect himself, Ronin takes inventory of everything they'd collected out in the woods, storing it away in the bag he's brought. He diligently empties the pockets of his coat, too, before shrugging out of it. A few more moments, and he finally rises to his feet and approaches close enough to Remi so he can cover him with the garment. "Won't do you any good to get frostbite," he tells him. "How are you doing?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-04-2023, 08:57 PM