cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Eventually the wendigo stills, and though there's no rise and fall of his chest to indicate that he's breathing normally, that in itself is as much a sign of calm as anything else. Though his eyes are closed there's no reason to think he isn't intimately aware of where Ronin is, and so as the coat is dropped on him, he doesn't flinch or stir, but merely lets his eyes open like some creepy doll in a horror movie.

"I don't think I can get frostbite, actually." He murmurs conversationally. "I heal too fast for that." Sitting up, Remi uses his shoulder to remove the last of the melting snow from his cheek, before ruffling a chained hand through his hair. "Fine now, other than the fact my partner can't stand to see me naked. You're going to make me body issues one of these days." He adds, before holding out his wrists in Ronin's direction.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-04-2023, 09:02 PM