cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
"Sorry, what?" Ronin blinks a few times down at the pamphlet without really seeing it, the silver chain he carries specifically for let's pretend we're taking Remi out for a walk feeling heavy and useless in his hands as he's passed a brand new leash with a brand new wendigo attached to it. "Wh--" And now there's a device in his hands too, Ronin instinctively wanting to crush it under his foot but knowing that doing so might actually do more harm than good.

"Fuck me," he mutters wearily, his grip on the leash white knuckled at best, but the groan of the siren and the impending let's all go fight the bad thing! vibe he's getting from the complex prevents him from calling the guard back. "How did this get through Isla?" he asks as he leads them out of the building, following the stream of other hunters towards their route to the surface. "I'm sorry, I had... I needed to take care of some business."
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-05-2023, 08:31 PM