cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we're always running scared but holding knives
Unsure what to expect and preparing for anything apart, perhaps, from what actually occurs, Isla is left blinking in the silence and space that opens between them. Swallowing hard, she straightens up and gives him a gentle nod. "I will let him know. I imagine he will want to come and see you as soon as possible."

And then she supposes it's time to leave, only the doctor uncharacteristically dithers by the door, having wanted to say and explain and do much more than what she's been able to achieve here today. "There will be a meeting about all of this in a day or so, now you are awake," she says eventually. "I will do everything I can to keep Grimm away from you."

For now, though, she doesn't need to tell him things he's heard from her a hundred times.Try and sleep, don't pull out your IV, no I can't lower the volume on the machines sorry. So instead she merely settles on, "I'll check on you later," and finally slips out of the room.
Isla

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Isla - 05-07-2023, 10:55 PM