cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Now it's Remi's turn to look surprised, and indeed it's with his eyebrows nearly meeting above his nose that he stares at the hunter waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"They might have a tracker in me.." He murmurs, pulling his hand from behind his head and rubbing absently at one arm as if he might be able to feel a chip beneath his skin. It's a small detail really, one that Isla could easily answer, but it's something to say in the face of what Ronin is offering.

"How would I stay in contact with you? It isn't exactly like I have a cell phone and I'd have to put quite a bit of distance between me and this place, and.." Trailing off, realizing that of course Ronin wouldn't have these answers right now, the wendigo instead looks down at the blanket over his knees. "They'll know you had something to do with it. You'll never go topside again."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-08-2023, 04:44 PM