cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Remi has the words fuck you locked and loaded behind his teeth, but gods if Ronin wasn't fucking right. Huffing out a nondescript sound that's as close to acquesseing as he can come, he too stays put instead of storming off.

"If I'm free up there...I suppose I just can't imagine how that would work. Right now it's the doctors who keep me fed, but if I have to hunt for my own food?" Remi grimaces as he shakes his head a single time. "If I have to stay near enough topside to check your tree-messages and not get caught? Or what if I do get caught, by someone other than Grimm? Topside has known about me for months now given everything, and if they catch wind that I'm loose, and also stupid enough to be sticking around?"

Again, Remi shakes his head a single time. "It isn't that this is the safer way, it's the way that's most likely to work for both of us." Because at least once Ronin's thing was taken care of, they wouldn't have to risk their lives passing notes back and forth.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-08-2023, 05:34 PM