cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
'Twin lions." Remi repeats with a dramatic roll of his eyes, having to bite back on the urge to give Ronin's teeth a flick just for good measure. "It's true. Though, given I've never had a prostitute before, I guess you could argue you're also the best one I've ever had?"

Mention of the temporary cure brings things far too close to the line of possibility for the wendigo, who abruptly shakes his head. "No, no. They say not to mix business with pleasure for a reason, and I'm sure that extends to doctors pity fucking their test subjects while said subject is under the influence of experimental drugs." Remi would rather keep to his mundane and sad fantasies about minimal amounts of affection than even consider the possibility of what it would be like for either he or Isla to have to deal with the ramifications of anything happening. Maybe later his penis would object, but for now, this felt like a hard line in the sand.

"That checks out." Remi snarks, very nearly uncoupling his legs to kick Ronin under the blanket. "I'll probably find out before you can get to me honestly." He murmurs, gesturing around at his room. "This'll go away if Susan has anything to say about it."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-08-2023, 07:50 PM