cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"The thought quite literally never crossed my mind." Until now. Though, given the sorts of things that would soon cross the wendigo's mind, this was perhaps the least interesting of them.

Hmmphing in a way that's both amused and aware of the danger that they were putting themselves both in by even entertaining the idea of living together for a week much less doing it, Remi can only shove his hands further into his pockets as if this act alone will keep them both safe.

"And I bet the girls just eat that line right up." The wendigo replies smoothly. He'd already assumed it was some Fae-thing, as he'd assume about most of Ronin's things, but if he couldn't make awkward small talk about his new roommate's sex life, what was the point?

Narrowing his eyes into the darkness, he doesn't need the click of the light switch to help him see, but he doesn't mind it either. Raising an eyebrow in Ronin's direction as he enters, shifting the bag on his shoulder slightly, Remi sets it down before glancing over his shoulder. "I'm a wendigo, not a vampire." He mutters; did fae need an invitation as well? Either way.

"Oh, you didn't need to.." Remi begins, itching his fingers up the back of his neck. "I don't..sleep much, so.." Given he wasn't used to having privacy either, Ronin could have just pulled out a chair for him and the wendigo wouldn't have found himself wanting. "Thanks, though, but really, I don't want to ... Impose any more than I know I already am."
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-09-2023, 05:57 PM