cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
This is by far the worst small talk they've ever made, but Remi supposes given everything, it isn't too bad. "Yeah, mostly. I had a girlfriend give me a watch once with an analog face, but it was more of a fashion accessory than anything." The wendigo shrugs. "And ever since coming down here, well...not like time matters much." He nearly adds for someone like me, before realizing that Ronin's life was probably structured just as much by routine as his was.

'Oh?' Remi sniffs in the hunter's direction. "I used to be quite a good cook, back in the day." Back in the day and back in Italy. "We had a little garden so most of our vegetables were fresh from there. And we handmade our own pasta." He explains, sounding a touch melancholy as he did so. "I could probably still make the pasta, but so much of cooking involves tasting, so..." Remi shrugs, frowning slightly and shifting his place awkwardly against the wall.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-09-2023, 07:13 PM