cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
"Perfect. Or maybe I'll take up belly dancing." Remi suggests with a grin. He really would try and be less of a predator though, and for all the times he couldn't? There's mastercard He'd use the bells. "They aren't like...I don't know, going to summon some weird creature, are they?" Leave it to Remi to try and warn his roommate of his movements and accidentally conjure a spirit.

"Hey. This was your idea, remember?" The wendigo retorts, raising his chin. "Besides, maybe they just got a vacation. It is only for a week and I doubt if anyone in the compound thinks it is going to go well."

Blinking his confusion, Remi narrows his eyebrows and merely stares blankly at the hunter. "..why?" Earnestly asked, there's genuine bewilderment on the wendigo's features now, even as he gives his head a little shake. It had been years since he'd had anything of his own, not to mention having something just for the sake of having it. "It's just a place to..to be, right? To sleep in?" That's all anything around here was to the wendigo: a space within which to exist before he was experimented on, tortured, or checked out by Ronin.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-09-2023, 08:26 PM