cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin
welcome to the playground, follow me
tell me your nightmares and fantasies
Ronin doesn't know why the image of the wendigo belly dancing is so horrifying to him, but it's likely because he's mentally pairing it with the stalking, predatory movement from a few minutes before. And when the result in his mind's eye paints Remi as a sort of menacing jell-o, it's time to stop imagining things for the evening.

"Mm...? Oh, no. Most of what was in the box is for good luck or to purify a space, or ward away evil," he assures him with a small smile. "And you're right - it was my idea, and I find most of those scientists to be insufferable, so I take it all back. I hope someone got made redundant."

He's chuckling to himself as he goes to retrieve his tray of vegetables, pairing some with the chicken on a plate and leaving the rest for another meal. But as he grabs a stool to eat at the counter (sprinkling some basil in Remi's decoration with a flourish), he can't help but feel suddenly incredibly saddened by the wendigo's response.

"It's whatever you want it to be," he says softly of the room. "You can even paint the walls, if you want to. I just... I guess it's weird to suddenly have options where there weren't any before, right?"
sink into the wasteland underneath
stay for the night, I'll sell you a dream
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Ronin - 05-09-2023, 08:37 PM