cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Bobbing his eyebrows in emphatic agreement, Remi waggles his fingers for good measure before frowning. "And exactly what would the problem be? I can dress how I like, and if I give you a nickname, so what?" He folds his arms over his chest. "Besides, in Italy we call it La finta nonna, because it is not always a wolf who eats the little girl, but always the monster impersonates the grandmother." Remi explains.

Out-out. It's as good of a catch-all as anything else, and the wendigo finds himself exhaling loudly, and purely for Ronin's benefit. "We could always say he heard rumours of something and went to check...?"

A touch wide-eyed, Remi listens as the hunter rambles off a list of TV shows. "I..have never heard of any of them." He mumbles a touch bashfully as he spreads his fingers in an almost apologetic gesture. 'Whatever you recommend, I guess."

As for sleeping? So long as Remi doesn't find himself suddenly covered in Ronin's blood with no memory of what had happened, he'd count it as a win. He doesn't express this though, merely pressing his lips together in a half smile as he nods. The last time he'd shared a room with someone it had been a tent, the someone had been his girlfriend, and neither of them had properly made it out alive.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 05-19-2023, 08:36 PM