cut our teeth and make our bones right here
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
Remi
Welcome to the wild, no heroes and villains
Welcome to the war, we've only begun
Remi thinks that with his hands around Ronin's skull and his mouth quivering by the hunter's throat was in fact the closest they've ever been - or at least, the closest Remi's mouth has been to any of Ronin's vital organs, but nevermind. Sighing, he has to agree that when it comes to minor cuts and scrapes, Ronin's blood doesn't rile him as much as it would in someone else. A touch stunned by this, Remi just walks in silence for a moment, frowning at the ground before pausing at the entranceway.

"The sedatives that will last all of 15 minutes?" Remi wonders, though he finds that there's an unbidden smirk on his lips as he regards his friend. "I just...I mean, I know it goes without saying, or at least I hope that it does, but.." There's blood on Ronin's cheek that he hadn't been able to wipe away, and the sight of it has him feeling both guilty and violent all at once. "..I don't want to hurt you." God it feels so stupid to say, and the way Remi drops his eyes toward the hunter's shoes says as much.

"I wonder if I can get aids." Remi says abruptly, stepping inside and padding up the stairs. "You know, from the blood." The blood that had sprayed into his mouth. Remember that, Ronin? He probably couldn't, but what the fuck else was there to talk about.
Higher and higher you chase it
It's deep in your blood, go and take it
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cut our teeth and make our bones right here - by Remi - 07-18-2023, 08:57 PM